Football Ant

Astoria Walldorf vs Vfr Aalen Predictions,team news,match preview,lineups

Football Ant 2022/05/14 09:08 | 812
Germany RegionalligaGermany Regionalliga - 2022/05/14 04:00
Astoria WalldorfAstoria Walldorf
VS
Vfr AalenVfr Aalen
The Germany Regionalliga between Vfr Aalen and Astoria Walldorf is scheduled at (UTC+8)2022/05/14 20:00.

Astoria WalldorfvsVfr Aalen Head-to-Head record

League Time Home Score Away
GER Reg (UTC+8)11/20 21:00 Vfr Aalen 1:4 Astoria Walldorf
GER Reg (UTC+8)05/05 01:00 Vfr Aalen 2:1 Astoria Walldorf
GER Reg (UTC+8)01/16 21:00 Astoria Walldorf 1:0 Vfr Aalen
GER Reg (UTC+8)04/04 20:00 Vfr Aalen 0:0 Astoria Walldorf
GER Reg (UTC+8)09/28 01:00 Astoria Walldorf 1:0 Vfr Aalen
INT CF (UTC+8)01/13 20:30 Vfr Aalen 1:2 Astoria Walldorf

Astoria Walldorf Stats of recent matches

Astoria Walldorf got 4 wins, 4 losses and 2 draws in the last 10 games,and the winning rate is 40%. A total of 10 goals were scored, with an average of 1 goals per game;a total of 14 goals were conceded, an average of 1.4 goals conceded per game.The over ball probability was 40%, and the handicap-winning rate was 50%.

Vfr Aalen Stats of recent matches

Vfr Aalen got 2 wins, 6 losses and 2 draws in the last 10 games,and the winning rate is 20%.A total of 10 goals were scored, with an average of 1 goals per game;a total of 15 goals were conceded, an average of 1.5 goals conceded per game.The over ball probability was 50%, and the handicap-winning rate was 30%.

Astoria Walldorf vs Vfr Aalen Game Preview

Astoria Walldorf

Astoria Walldorf's last match in the Germany Regionalliga on (UTC+8)2022/04/30 01:00. Astoria Walldorf won 2-1 against Bahlinger in the match,obtaining 4 corners (Corners of home team) and 9 shots (Number of shots on target of home team).

Vfr Aalen

Vfr Aalen's last match in the Germany Regionalliga on (UTC+8)2022/04/30 01:00. Vfr Aalen won 2-0 against TSG Hoffenheim (Youth) in the match,obtaining 2 corners (Corners of away team) and 3 shots (Number of shots on target of away team).

Astoria WalldorfvsVfr Aalen Stats of last 10 games

Astoria Walldorf

League Time Home Score Away
GER Reg (UTC+8)04/30 01:00 Astoria Walldorf 2:1 Bahlinger
GER Reg (UTC+8)04/23 20:00 FK Pirmasens 1:2 Astoria Walldorf
GER Reg (UTC+8)04/16 20:00 Astoria Walldorf 3:1 TSV Schott Mainz
GER Reg (UTC+8)04/10 20:00 FSV Mainz 05 (Youth) 6:0 Astoria Walldorf
GER Reg (UTC+8)04/02 20:00 Astoria Walldorf 0:0 Hessen Kassel
GER Reg (UTC+8)03/26 21:00 TSG Hoffenheim (Youth) 1:0 Astoria Walldorf
GER Reg (UTC+8)03/23 02:00 SSV Ulm 1846 1:0 Astoria Walldorf
GER Reg (UTC+8)03/19 02:00 Astoria Walldorf 2:1 Rot-Weiss Koblenz
GER Reg (UTC+8)03/06 21:00 Astoria Walldorf 1:2 Kickers Offenbach
GER Reg (UTC+8)02/26 21:00 SV Elversberg 0:0 Astoria Walldorf

Vfr Aalen

League Time Home Score Away
GER Reg (UTC+8)04/30 01:00 TSG Hoffenheim (Youth) 0:2 Vfr Aalen
GER Reg (UTC+8)04/23 01:00 Vfr Aalen 0:0 Rot-Weiss Koblenz
GER Reg (UTC+8)04/16 20:00 SSV Ulm 1846 4:1 Vfr Aalen
GER Reg (UTC+8)04/10 20:00 Vfr Aalen 0:2 Kickers Offenbach
GER Reg (UTC+8)04/07 01:00 SV Elversberg 3:1 Vfr Aalen
GER Reg (UTC+8)04/02 20:00 Vfr Aalen 4:0 FC 08 Hombrug
GER Reg (UTC+8)03/26 21:00 FSV Frankfurt 0:0 Vfr Aalen
GER Reg (UTC+8)03/19 02:00 Vfr Aalen 1:2 VfB Stuttgart II
GER Reg (UTC+8)03/12 02:00 SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach 2:1 Vfr Aalen
GER Reg (UTC+8)03/05 21:00 Vfr Aalen 0:2 TSV Steinbach Haiger

Astoria Walldorf vs Vfr Aalen Stats of goals scored by both sides

Astoria Walldorf

Analysis on the number of goals scored by Astoria Walldorf:In the past 6 home games, Astoria Walldorf averaged 1.8 goals per game,with 1.0 goals conceded and 0.8 goal difference per game.Both sides averaged 2.8 goals per game,the over ball rate was 83%,the home team winning rate was 67%,and the handicap winning rate was 67%.

Vfr Aalen

Analysis on the number of goals scored by Vfr Aalen:In the past 6 away games, Vfr Aalen averaged 1.0 goals per game, with 1.7 goals conceded and -0.7 goal difference per game.Both sides averaged 2.7 goals per game,the over ball rate was 60%, the away team winning rate was 17%,and the handicap winning rate was 40%.

Astoria Walldorf vs Vfr Aalen Stats of corners of both sides

Astoria Walldorf

In the past 6 home games, Astoria Walldorf won an average of 4.2 corners per game,and both sides averaged 7.2 corners per game, Astoria Walldorf had a corner difference of +1.2 .

Vfr Aalen

In the past 6 home games, Vfr Aalen won an average of - corners per game,and both sides averaged - corners per game, Vfr Aalen had a corner difference of -.

Astoria WalldorfvsVfr Aalen Future (3 games) schedule

Astoria Walldorf vs Vfr Aalen Forecast

Check out more (Astoria Walldorf vs Vfr Aalen) match information on Football Ant:

Topic Astoria Walldorf Vfr Aalen Germany Regionalliga