Football Ant

TSV Schott Mainz vs Bahlinger Predictions,team news,match preview,lineups

Football Ant 2022/05/14 09:07 | 860
Germany RegionalligaGermany Regionalliga - 2022/05/14 04:00
TSV Schott MainzTSV Schott Mainz
VS
BahlingerBahlinger
The Germany Regionalliga between Bahlinger and TSV Schott Mainz is scheduled at (UTC+8)2022/05/14 20:00.

TSV Schott MainzvsBahlinger Head-to-Head record

League Time Home Score Away
GER Reg (UTC+8)11/20 21:00 Bahlinger 1:0 TSV Schott Mainz
GER Reg (UTC+8)04/10 20:00 TSV Schott Mainz 3:1 Bahlinger
GER Reg (UTC+8)10/20 22:30 Bahlinger 4:3 TSV Schott Mainz

TSV Schott Mainz Stats of recent matches

TSV Schott Mainz got 2 wins, 6 losses and 2 draws in the last 10 games,and the winning rate is 20%. A total of 8 goals were scored, with an average of 0.8 goals per game;a total of 18 goals were conceded, an average of 1.8 goals conceded per game.The over ball probability was 40%, and the handicap-winning rate was 40%.

Bahlinger Stats of recent matches

Bahlinger got 2 wins, 4 losses and 4 draws in the last 10 games,and the winning rate is 20%.A total of 12 goals were scored, with an average of 1.2 goals per game;a total of 14 goals were conceded, an average of 1.4 goals conceded per game.The over ball probability was 50%, and the handicap-winning rate was 40%.

TSV Schott Mainz vs Bahlinger Game Preview

TSV Schott Mainz

TSV Schott Mainz's last match in the Germany Regionalliga on (UTC+8)2022/04/23 20:00. TSV Schott Mainz drew 0-0 against FSV Mainz 05 (Youth) in the match,obtaining 5 corners (Corners of home team) and 6 shots (Number of shots on target of home team).

Bahlinger

Bahlinger's last match in the Germany Regionalliga on (UTC+8)2022/04/30 01:00. Bahlinger lost 1-2 against Astoria Walldorf in the match,obtaining 2 corners (Corners of away team) and 4 shots (Number of shots on target of away team).

TSV Schott MainzvsBahlinger Stats of last 10 games

TSV Schott Mainz

League Time Home Score Away
GER Reg (UTC+8)04/23 20:00 TSV Schott Mainz 0:0 FSV Mainz 05 (Youth)
GER Reg (UTC+8)04/16 20:00 Astoria Walldorf 3:1 TSV Schott Mainz
GER Reg (UTC+8)04/09 20:00 TSV Schott Mainz 2:1 Hessen Kassel
GER Reg (UTC+8)04/07 01:00 TSG Hoffenheim (Youth) 1:2 TSV Schott Mainz
GER Reg (UTC+8)04/02 20:00 TSV Schott Mainz 1:2 Rot-Weiss Koblenz
GER Reg (UTC+8)03/26 21:00 SSV Ulm 1846 2:0 TSV Schott Mainz
GER Reg (UTC+8)03/20 21:00 TSV Schott Mainz 0:2 Kickers Offenbach
GER Reg (UTC+8)03/12 21:00 SV Elversberg 2:0 TSV Schott Mainz
GER Reg (UTC+8)03/05 21:00 TSV Schott Mainz 0:3 FC 08 Hombrug
GER Reg (UTC+8)02/26 21:00 FSV Frankfurt 2:2 TSV Schott Mainz

Bahlinger

League Time Home Score Away
GER Reg (UTC+8)04/30 01:00 Astoria Walldorf 2:1 Bahlinger
GER Reg (UTC+8)04/23 20:00 Bahlinger 2:3 Hessen Kassel
GER Reg (UTC+8)04/17 20:00 TSG Hoffenheim (Youth) 0:0 Bahlinger
GER Reg (UTC+8)04/13 23:00 Bahlinger 1:3 Kickers Offenbach
GER Reg (UTC+8)04/09 20:00 Bahlinger 1:0 Rot-Weiss Koblenz
GER Reg (UTC+8)04/06 01:00 SSV Ulm 1846 1:0 Bahlinger
GER Reg (UTC+8)03/26 21:00 SV Elversberg 3:3 Bahlinger
GER Reg (UTC+8)03/19 21:00 Bahlinger 1:1 FC 08 Hombrug
GER Reg (UTC+8)03/12 21:00 FSV Frankfurt 1:3 Bahlinger
GER Reg (UTC+8)03/05 21:00 Bahlinger 0:0 VfB Stuttgart II

TSV Schott Mainz vs Bahlinger Stats of goals scored by both sides

TSV Schott Mainz

Analysis on the number of goals scored by TSV Schott Mainz:In the past 6 home games, TSV Schott Mainz averaged 0.8 goals per game,with 1.5 goals conceded and -0.7 goal difference per game.Both sides averaged 2.3 goals per game,the over ball rate was 67%,the home team winning rate was 33%,and the handicap winning rate was 50%.

Bahlinger

Analysis on the number of goals scored by Bahlinger:In the past 6 away games, Bahlinger averaged 1.2 goals per game, with 1.3 goals conceded and -0.1 goal difference per game.Both sides averaged 2.5 goals per game,the over ball rate was 50%, the away team winning rate was 17%,and the handicap winning rate was 67%.

TSV Schott Mainz vs Bahlinger Stats of corners of both sides

TSV Schott Mainz

In the past 6 home games, TSV Schott Mainz won an average of - corners per game,and both sides averaged - corners per game, TSV Schott Mainz had a corner difference of -.

Bahlinger

In the past 6 home games, Bahlinger won an average of 3.7 corners per game,and both sides averaged 8.2 corners per game, Bahlinger had a corner difference of -0.8 .

TSV Schott MainzvsBahlinger Future (3 games) schedule

TSV Schott Mainz vs Bahlinger Forecast

Check out more (TSV Schott Mainz vs Bahlinger) match information on Football Ant:

Topic TSV Schott Mainz Bahlinger Germany Regionalliga