Football Ant

Unterhaching vs TSV Rain Am Lech Predictions,team news,match preview,lineups

Football Ant 2022/05/14 09:08 | 634
Germany RegionalligaGermany Regionalliga - 2022/05/14 04:00
UnterhachingUnterhaching
VS
TSV Rain Am LechTSV Rain Am Lech
The Germany Regionalliga between TSV Rain Am Lech and Unterhaching is scheduled at (UTC+8)2022/05/14 20:00.

UnterhachingvsTSV Rain Am Lech Head-to-Head record

League Time Home Score Away
GER Reg (UTC+8)10/16 20:00 TSV Rain Am Lech 2:1 Unterhaching
GER Reg (UTC+8)11/14 21:00 Unterhaching 1:1 TSV Rain Am Lech
GER Reg (UTC+8)07/22 00:30 TSV Rain Am Lech 2:0 Unterhaching
INT CF (UTC+8)07/05 00:30 TSV Rain Am Lech 0:3 Unterhaching

Unterhaching Stats of recent matches

Unterhaching got 5 wins, 3 losses and 2 draws in the last 10 games,and the winning rate is 50%. A total of 21 goals were scored, with an average of 2.1 goals per game;a total of 15 goals were conceded, an average of 1.5 goals conceded per game.The over ball probability was 30%, and the handicap-winning rate was 80%.

TSV Rain Am Lech Stats of recent matches

TSV Rain Am Lech got 4 wins, 3 losses and 3 draws in the last 10 games,and the winning rate is 40%.A total of 14 goals were scored, with an average of 1.4 goals per game;a total of 12 goals were conceded, an average of 1.2 goals conceded per game.The over ball probability was 63%, and the handicap-winning rate was 63%.

Unterhaching vs TSV Rain Am Lech Game Preview

Unterhaching

Unterhaching's last match in the Germany Regionalliga on (UTC+8)2022/04/15 01:00. Unterhaching drew 2-2 against SpVgg Bayreuth in the match,obtaining 4 corners (Corners of home team) and 9 shots (Number of shots on target of home team).

TSV Rain Am Lech

TSV Rain Am Lech's last match in the Germany Regionalliga on (UTC+8)2022/04/13 23:59. TSV Rain Am Lech drew 0-0 against TSV Buchbach in the match,obtaining 5 corners (Corners of away team) and 3 shots (Number of shots on target of away team).

UnterhachingvsTSV Rain Am Lech Stats of last 10 games

Unterhaching

League Time Home Score Away
GER Reg (UTC+8)04/15 01:00 Unterhaching 2:2 SpVgg Bayreuth
GER Reg (UTC+8)04/09 20:00 TSV 1860 Rosenheim 1:3 Unterhaching
GER Reg (UTC+8)03/26 02:00 Unterhaching 4:0 SV Schalding Heining
GER Reg (UTC+8)03/19 21:00 FC Pipinsried 1:2 Unterhaching
GER Reg (UTC+8)03/16 02:00 Unterhaching 1:1 Schweinfurt 05 FC
GER Reg (UTC+8)03/12 02:00 Unterhaching 0:3 Bayern Munchen (Youth)
GER Reg (UTC+8)03/09 02:00 SC Eltersdorf 1:5 Unterhaching
GER Reg (UTC+8)03/05 21:00 FC Memmingen 0:2 Unterhaching
GER Reg (UTC+8)02/26 02:00 Unterhaching 1:4 VfB Eichstatt
GER Reg (UTC+8)02/19 21:00 SpVgg Bayreuth 2:1 Unterhaching

TSV Rain Am Lech

League Time Home Score Away
GER Reg (UTC+8)04/13 23:59 TSV Rain Am Lech 0:0 TSV Buchbach
GER Reg (UTC+8)04/09 20:00 TSV Rain Am Lech 1:1 VfB Eichstatt
GER Reg (UTC+8)04/05 23:45 TSV Rain Am Lech 1:2 FV Illertissen
GER Reg (UTC+8)03/26 21:00 TSV Rain Am Lech 4:2 SV Heimstetten
GER Reg (UTC+8)03/19 21:00 FC Augsburg II 0:2 TSV Rain Am Lech
GER Reg (UTC+8)03/05 21:00 Wacker Burghausen 3:2 TSV Rain Am Lech
GER Reg (UTC+8)02/26 21:00 TSV Rain Am Lech 1:0 TSV Aubstadt
GER Reg (UTC+8)02/19 21:00 Greuther Furth (Youth) 0:1 TSV Rain Am Lech
INT CF (UTC+8)02/12 21:00 TSV Rain Am Lech 1:1 VfR Garching
INT CF (UTC+8)01/23 20:00 TSV Rain Am Lech 1:3 TSV Schwaben Augsburg

Unterhaching vs TSV Rain Am Lech Stats of goals scored by both sides

Unterhaching

Analysis on the number of goals scored by Unterhaching:In the past 6 home games, Unterhaching averaged 2.0 goals per game,with 2.2 goals conceded and -0.2 goal difference per game.Both sides averaged 4.2 goals per game,the over ball rate was 83%,the home team winning rate was 33%,and the handicap winning rate was 50%.

TSV Rain Am Lech

Analysis on the number of goals scored by TSV Rain Am Lech:In the past 6 away games, TSV Rain Am Lech averaged 0.8 goals per game, with 1.3 goals conceded and -0.5 goal difference per game.Both sides averaged 2.2 goals per game,the over ball rate was 40%, the away team winning rate was 33%,and the handicap winning rate was 80%.

Unterhaching vs TSV Rain Am Lech Stats of corners of both sides

Unterhaching

In the past 6 home games, Unterhaching won an average of 5.8 corners per game,and both sides averaged 9.3 corners per game, Unterhaching had a corner difference of +2.3 .

TSV Rain Am Lech

In the past 6 home games, TSV Rain Am Lech won an average of - corners per game,and both sides averaged - corners per game, TSV Rain Am Lech had a corner difference of -.

UnterhachingvsTSV Rain Am Lech Future (3 games) schedule

TSV Rain Am Lech

League Time Home vs Away
GER Reg (UTC+8)05/21 20:00 TSV Rain Am Lech vs TSV 1860 Rosenheim
Unterhaching vs TSV Rain Am Lech Forecast

Check out more (Unterhaching vs TSV Rain Am Lech) match information on Football Ant:

Topic Unterhaching TSV Rain Am Lech Germany Regionalliga