Football Ant
Football Ant Download APP
Football Ant

Sol de Mayo vs Estudiantes de San Luis Predictions,team news,match preview,lineups

Football Ant 2022/06/22 17:20 | 943
Argentine Torneo AArgentine Torneo A - 2022/06/22 10:30
Sol de MayoSol de Mayo
VS
Estudiantes de San LuisEstudiantes de San Luis
The Argentine Torneo A between Estudiantes de San Luis and Sol de Mayo is scheduled at (UTC+8)2022/06/23 02:30.

Sol de MayovsEstudiantes de San Luis Head-to-Head record

League Time Home Score Away
ARG D3FA (UTC+8)10/11 02:00 Estudiantes de San Luis 0:1 Sol de Mayo
ARG D3FA (UTC+8)07/12 03:00 Sol de Mayo 1:1 Estudiantes de San Luis
ARG D3FA (UTC+8)01/04 05:00 Estudiantes de San Luis 2:2 Sol de Mayo

Sol de Mayo Stats of recent matches

Sol de Mayo got 3 wins, 4 losses and 3 draws in the last 10 games,and the winning rate is 30%. A total of 7 goals were scored, with an average of 0.7 goals per game;a total of 10 goals were conceded, an average of 1 goals conceded per game.The over ball probability was 63%, and the handicap-winning rate was 44%.

Estudiantes de San Luis Stats of recent matches

Estudiantes de San Luis got 4 wins, 3 losses and 3 draws in the last 10 games,and the winning rate is 40%.A total of 9 goals were scored, with an average of 0.9 goals per game;a total of 9 goals were conceded, an average of 0.9 goals conceded per game.The over ball probability was 60%, and the handicap-winning rate was 70%.

Sol de Mayo vs Estudiantes de San Luis Game Preview

Sol de Mayo

Sol de Mayo's last match in the Argentine Torneo A on (UTC+8)2022/06/19 02:00. Sol de Mayo lost 0-1 against Deportivo Camioneros in the match,obtaining 7 corners (Corners of home team) and 2 shots (Number of shots on target of home team).

Estudiantes de San Luis

Estudiantes de San Luis's last match in the Argentine Torneo A on (UTC+8)2022/06/19 03:00. Estudiantes de San Luis won 1-0 against Independiente Chivilcoy in the match,obtaining 4 corners (Corners of away team) and 4 shots (Number of shots on target of away team).

Sol de MayovsEstudiantes de San Luis Stats of last 10 games

Sol de Mayo

League Time Home Score Away
ARG D3FA (UTC+8)06/19 02:00 Deportivo Camioneros 1:0 Sol de Mayo
ARG D3FA (UTC+8)06/06 04:20 Club Cipolletti 1:1 Sol de Mayo
ARG D3FA (UTC+8)05/30 02:00 Sol de Mayo 0:0 Villa Mitre
ARG D3FA (UTC+8)05/23 01:00 Club Ciudad de Bolivar 1:0 Sol de Mayo
ARG D3FA (UTC+8)05/18 02:00 Sol de Mayo 0:4 Sansinena
ARG C (UTC+8)05/14 05:35 Rosario Central 1:1 Sol de Mayo
ARG D3FA (UTC+8)05/08 02:00 Sol de Mayo 1:0 Sportivo Penarol
ARG D3FA (UTC+8)04/25 02:30 Sol de Mayo 0:1 CA Juventud Unida San Luis
ARG D3FA (UTC+8)04/18 02:30 Liniers Bahia Blanca 1:2 Sol de Mayo
ARG D3FA (UTC+8)04/11 02:30 Sol de Mayo 2:0 Club Circulo Deportivo

Estudiantes de San Luis

League Time Home Score Away
ARG D3FA (UTC+8)06/19 03:00 Estudiantes de San Luis 1:0 Independiente Chivilcoy
ARG D3FA (UTC+8)06/13 02:00 Olimpo Bahia Blanca 1:0 Estudiantes de San Luis
ARG D3FA (UTC+8)05/28 08:30 Estudiantes de San Luis 2:1 Deportivo Camioneros
ARG D3FA (UTC+8)05/21 08:30 Desamparados 0:0 Estudiantes de San Luis
ARG D3FA (UTC+8)05/12 07:00 Villa Mitre 2:0 Estudiantes de San Luis
ARG D3FA (UTC+8)05/07 08:30 Estudiantes de San Luis 1:0 Club Ciudad de Bolivar
ARG D3FA (UTC+8)04/25 03:30 Estudiantes de San Luis 2:1 Huracan Las Heras
ARG D3FA (UTC+8)04/18 03:00 Sportivo Penarol 1:0 Estudiantes de San Luis
ARG D3FA (UTC+8)04/10 03:00 Estudiantes de San Luis 2:2 Ferro Carril Oeste Gral Pico
ARG D3FA (UTC+8)04/04 03:45 CA Juventud Unida San Luis 1:1 Estudiantes de San Luis

Sol de Mayo vs Estudiantes de San Luis Stats of goals scored by both sides

Sol de Mayo

Analysis on the number of goals scored by Sol de Mayo:In the past 6 home games, Sol de Mayo averaged 0.8 goals per game,with 1.5 goals conceded and -0.7 goal difference per game.Both sides averaged 2.3 goals per game,the over ball rate was -%,the home team winning rate was 33%,and the handicap winning rate was -%.

Estudiantes de San Luis

Analysis on the number of goals scored by Estudiantes de San Luis:In the past 6 away games, Estudiantes de San Luis averaged 0.2 goals per game, with 1.0 goals conceded and -0.8 goal difference per game.Both sides averaged 1.2 goals per game,the over ball rate was 20%, the away team winning rate was 0%,and the handicap winning rate was 20%.

Sol de Mayo vs Estudiantes de San Luis Stats of corners of both sides

Sol de Mayo

In the past 6 home games, Sol de Mayo won an average of - corners per game,and both sides averaged - corners per game, Sol de Mayo had a corner difference of -.

Estudiantes de San Luis

In the past 6 home games, Estudiantes de San Luis won an average of 5.3 corners per game,and both sides averaged 12.2 corners per game, Estudiantes de San Luis had a corner difference of -1.5 .

Sol de MayovsEstudiantes de San Luis Future (3 games) schedule

Sol de Mayo vs Estudiantes de San Luis Forecast

Check out more (Sol de Mayo vs Estudiantes de San Luis) match information on Football Ant:

Versions
Topic Sol de Mayo Estudiantes de San Luis Argentine Torneo A